Search Engine Optimization
SEO Services Include:
• Keyword research, analysis and comparison
• Keyword effectiveness index/ranking reports
• Head and long-tail keyword weighting for primary and secondary keywords/phrases
• Competitor ranking report
• Search engine submissions and verifications (Google, Bing, Yahoo!)
• Additional search engine tools implementations (e.g., Google Webmaster tools)
• Directory submissions
• Google analytics
• Website auto reports set-up
• Press release/article placement
• Social bookmarking
• Submission to share sites
• Search engine local directories/site submissions
• Website development aspects:*
• Robots.txt file creation/upload
• Sitemap.xml file created for search engines
• Maps/geo-local website tools integrations
• Home page SEO – title, meta description, meta keywords, headlines and text editing
• *NOTE: Website/FTP access required
• On-site SEO/social media training seminar
SEO Strategy and Thoughts:
• I believe that, for most small/mid websites, the SEO heavy lifting works best at the initial website build stage.
• After that, quarterly monitoring may not be a bad idea, and it’s good for competitive comparison.
• Monthly maintenance may be more appropriate for larger companies, critical head keyword maintenance, bottom line lead-gen programs or eCommerce sites.
• I also place a higher emphasis on quality of keywords and search-engine submissions than on quantity of submissions to proliferated sites irrelevant to your business.
• I do not endorse or utilize black hat SEO approaches. I build an online, reputable presence, keeping clients in good standing with major search engines for quality, long-term ranking.
• I do not guarantee head-term top keyword results. Your most detailed, long-tail keywords can achieve top ranking – but common, competitive head terms often don’t show ROI for the high amount of required content and cost.
• Digital research is key to success; I highly encourage allowing for the time to fully probe an industry’s digital communities and consumer behaviors to guide optimal SEO approach and web differentiation. Read more on my approach and see sample website audits.
• Of course don’t underestimate the importance of geo-local and mobile apps SEO. Read more about my location-based SEO services.
Have more questions? Ready to get started? Contact Jake